Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 502.753 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,644,983 (Taka 154,440) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)