Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 402.689 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,961,305 (Taka 201,052) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)