Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4113.472 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,685,040 (16,211 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)