Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3492.284 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,324,879 (15,556 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (33 minutes ago)