Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10053.563 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,136,231 (S/. 6,578) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (33 minutes ago)