Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12970.034 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,021,172 (S/. 5,244) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)