Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 32459.090 IRRX / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 93% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,945,335 (S/. 11,228) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)