Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 19685.640 IRRX / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,889,915 (S/. 7,579) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)