Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10005.246 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,321,257 (S/. 5,529) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (33 minutes ago)