Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 12783.053 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,456,797 (S/. 5,746) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)