Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 12714.974 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,989,371 (S/. 5,662) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)