Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.654 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,435,902 (CH$1,289,216) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)