Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.190 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,849,752 (CH$1,562,302) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)