Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9920.800 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,263,716 (S/. 5,470) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)