Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9824.253 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,714,976 (S/. 4,653) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)