Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.027 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 190,230,946 (¥631,940) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)