Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1347.013 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,293,381 (70,744 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)