Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1077.285 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,905,143 (69,531 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)