Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1608.579 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,859,581 (36,591₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)