Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1195.190 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,887,433 (27,516₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)