Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.304 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,921,126 (38,900₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)