Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1295.159 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,388,301 (40,449₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)