Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1432.535 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,947,461 (32,772₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)