Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1607.298 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,054,735 (33,631₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)