Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1329.485 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,816,517 (32,205₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)