Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1428.306 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,283,326 (35,205₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)