Cost of living comparison between Cherkasy, Ukraine and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1235.657 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,203,580 (22,825₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)