Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5182.370 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,261,260 (元16,452) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)