Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 27906.995 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,688,330 (C$5,041) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)