Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27325.029 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,994,002 (C$4,538) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)