Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 42080.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 190% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 210,820,444 ($5,010) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)