Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,585,455 (€2,492) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (41 minutes ago)