Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4717.606 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,714,820 (元11,810) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)