Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 908.211 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,536,241 (44,633 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)