Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5323.070 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,377,786 (元13,785) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)