Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6541.395 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,140,889 (元15,156) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)