Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 44792.500 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,454,664 (€2,645) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)