Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.994 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,262,530 (₨146,011) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)