Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.834 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,265,436 (₨208,606) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (42 minutes ago)