Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 913.497 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,186,222 (63,696 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)