Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1179.380 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,784,067 (89,695 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)