Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 32368.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,911,944 ($1,820) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)