Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 706.552 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,021,684 (Php111,841) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)