Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,714,728 (€2,324) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)