Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 46149.126 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 122% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,896,009 (€3,075) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)