Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 11972.185 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 105% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,109,893 (EC$6,691) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)