Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41548.264 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 81% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,431,796 (€2,754) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)