Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4156.084 IRRX / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,944,648 (23,063 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)