Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6785.874 IRRX / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 87% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 137,335,603 (30,722 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (38 minutes ago)