Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3213.089 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,083,212 (17,143 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)