Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3934.792 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,381,044 (19,666 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)