Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3235.829 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,527,601 (14,688 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)