Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11418.190 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,680,713 (R$ 6,453) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)