Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,115,220 (COL$5,030,167) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (44 minutes ago)