Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.474 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,490,272 (COL$6,567,573) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)