Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.867 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,011,129 (COL$6,074,678) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (30 minutes ago)