Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.662 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,431,409 (COL$6,107,009) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)