Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 47521.726 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 135,767,354 (£2,857) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)