Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 381%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,184 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3243.340 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 179% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 136,418,868 (Bs 42,061) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (26 minutes ago)