Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,270 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 256% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 221,308,605 (Bs 214,661,714) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)