Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 386%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,588 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3277.500 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 183% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 201,427,896 (Bs 61,458) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)