Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,526 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.318 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 179% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 136,079,837 (Bs 41,841) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)