Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,996 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3183.054 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 181% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,717,607 (Bs 34,469) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)