Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 464%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,517 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3646.516 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 204% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 213,376,656 (Bs 58,515) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)