Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 421%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,994 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3245.178 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 183% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,373,975 (Bs 42,640) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)