Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,006 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3149.140 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,143,195 (R 33,388) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)