Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2609.382 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,792,011 (R 25,597) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)