Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 482.411 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,055,241 (97,542 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)