Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 639.043 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,555,151 (116,667 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (43 minutes ago)