Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10225.249 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,935,926 (R$ 5,373) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)