Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10465.915 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,182,887 (R$ 8,235) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)