Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10215.573 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,091,496 (R$ 4,316) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)