Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10043.296 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,506,410 (R$ 5,328) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)