Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.553 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,055,621 (CH$2,018,432) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (36 minutes ago)