Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.601 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,689,683 (CH$1,104,692) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)