Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.528 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 228% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,944,384 (Bs 49,175) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)