Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3532.027 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 243% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 215,199,793 (Bs 60,928) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)