Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,104,596 (Bs 52,994,961) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)