Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,601 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1833.745 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,696,763 (E£ 15,649) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)