Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1799.404 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 21,077,731 (E£ 11,714) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)