Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3577.138 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,251,737 (E£ 11,252) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)