Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 24557.890 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,413,973 (AU$5,677) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (30 minutes ago)