Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,618,817 (€2,559) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)