Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.328 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,943,629 (Php91,198) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (38 minutes ago)