Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 74921.594 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 141% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 156,853,002 (€3,099) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)