Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1507.732 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,803,648 (Mex$ 41,654) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)