Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.431 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,984,966 (477,836 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)