Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Cabinda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.166 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,437,192 (491,524 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)