Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.038 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,403,119 (538,025 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)