Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.773 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,942,920 (₨ 159,605) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)