Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.906 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,634,039 (₨ 160,401) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)