Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Bushehr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,031,242 in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)