Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.180 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,615,702 (₩3,872,469) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)